Over the years I’ve had the privilege to work on numerous great historical projects as historian, researcher, media expert, and battlefield detective indifferent parts of the world. For that reason, I provide historical consultancy services for every form of press, book writing and publishing, digital media, social media, television and radio industry, documentary films, tourism, and video games. Our historical advice and consulting is based on our ability to get original, archived documents quickly in order to find exact footsteps for clients.
To date, I have worked for numerous projects and companies:
- Albion Voyages, Footsteps Research Exclusive Portfolios – Bayeux, France
- Time-Travel Unlimited, Film Documentary – The Netherlands and Germany
- King Size: The B24 Ghost Plane of LaFosse, Film Documentary – Belgium
- Behind Faces of Margraten – Video Project.
- Soldiers’ Stories: A Collection of WWII Memoirs, Upcoming Volume III, Books – USA
- Battle of Okinawa Vlogs Series for Relive the Past WWII Tours – Okinawa, Japan
247 Total Views 2 Views Today