Overnight Stay near the Battlefields
Are you looking for an overnight stay at the battlefields? In the past 10 years I’ve made a lot of trips to the battlefields and I came across some very nice places to sleep, eat and rest. Below you will find a list of hotels and camping sites where I enjoyed my time being there.
Enjoy your stay and say hello from me!
- Camping Le Haut Dick – Carentan
Thanks to Fabrice and Christel from Camping Le Haut Dick in Carentan for having us! A very welcoming and friendly camping site. In the morning and evening the cantine is a perfect place to buy a coffee. We didn’t have dinner there, but I really regret that we actually had our last night’s dinner somewhere else. The food always looked amazing and around Carentan there’s no real good place to eat. If you’re planning to stay at this camping make sure to order you a nice Steak Haché with some fries! More info at http://www.camping-lehautdick.com/
- Hotel Huberty – Kautenbach One of my favorite. They have the most delicious apple pie!
- Camping Martbusch – Berdorf
- Hotel Dimmer – Wallendorf-Pont
- Fabry’s Apartmenthof – Bollendorf
- Altes Zollhaus – Ammeldingen a/d Our One of my favorite. They have the best Schnitzel!